Warwickshire / West Midlands (Various Construction Sites)
Permanent - Full Time
Excellent rates of pay - Dependant on experience
We are looking for a committed hard working indiciduals who enjoy working outdoors to join our expanding team of landscapers, creating bespoke landscaped gardens, to the highest standard, throughout the Midlands and Warwickshire with occasional work in other areas of the UK.
Paving / Groundwork / Drainage / Working from design plans / Block laying / Brick Laying / Decking / Fencing / Turfing / All aspects of soft landscaping
As members of both the LI (Landscape Institute) and the SGD (Society of garden designers), we adhere to safe practices of work carrying out regular risk assessments and training. We expect all employees to adhere to safe methods of work taking care and wearing the correct PPE.
Candidates must provide their own transport and hold a full clean UK driving licence. A company uniform and PPE will be provided.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE A CLEAN UK LICENCE AND TRANSPORT.
· Be polite.
· Be able to work under pressure.
· Work as part of a team or on their own.
· Be at work on time each day.
· Have a passion for creating exciting bespoke landscape schemes.
· Have a high quality of workmanship.
· Have excellent communication skills.
· Be well presented.
· Be physically fit.
· CSCS cards and appropriate licences for machinery are preferable but not essential.