Landscape Contracts Manager
Warwickshire - Office & Site Based
£34,000 minimum (dependant on experience) + Company Vehicle with Fuel Card + Benefits
We are currently offering an exciting opportunity to work with a diverse, award winning garden design and build practice. We are looking for a dynamic and passionate landscape professional to maintain, organise and motivate our team across various sites across Warwickshire and beyond, ensuring all services are delivered to the very high standard which meets customer expectations.
The successful candidate will plan and supervise a wide range of high-end landscape construction projects from start to finish, liaising directly with the company directors and working between construction sites. You will be a key part of a busy and expanding company that boasts an exciting portfolio of work and aims to produce the highest standard of work in the industry.
- Organise, train and inspire team members.
- Budgeting / planning.
- Allocating work schedules with due consideration for staff skills.
- Order all materials required for the works.
- Maintain Health and Safety Standards on site and producing risk assessments/work method statements.
- Take ownership of and professional handling of issues or complaints.
- Liaise with members of the public and clients.
- Follow quality procedures and highlight opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure economical and efficient use of company resources throughout all activities.
- Manage handovers to team leaders during holidays or prior to absences from work.
- Assist other team members in developing their skills to drive their career within the business.
- Assist in occasional landscape works during periods of training.
This position requires the following skills:
- 10 Years+ in the landscape construction industry.
- Ability to follow and translate design plan / construction drawings.
- Well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures.
- Self-motivation with the ability to use own initiative.
- A good standard of general education.
- Strong and effective communicator with the ability to train and lead staff members.
- Friendly and professional outlook.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work with the ability to work with differing site conditions and deadlines.
- Full clean driving licence.
- To be presentable at all times and conscious of the Sadie May Studios professional image/brand.
- 3+ Years foreman/managerial experience.
- Towing licence.
- Experience on 360 Excavators and other small plant.